Friday, April 29, 2011

YAYAY Turks :D


You're now chatting with a random stranger. Say hi!
Official messages from Omegle will not be sent with the label 'Stranger:'. Strangers claiming to represent Omegle are lying.
You: hey
Stranger: yesIJ?
You: :/
You: ....
Stranger: where are u from
You: Indiaa
You: wbu?
Stranger: turkey <3
You: SO COOL.
You: I know Turkish.
You: Slm.
You: B)
Stranger: slm
You: && Seni seviyoram <3
You: or something :p
Stranger: niceee
You: Turks are obsessed with sex -.-
You: in my experience.
You: I asked a turk if he can make tea. He told me he likes sex S:
Stranger: nice verry nice
Stranger: yes like.
You: do you even speak english?
Stranger: sorry never mind
You: umm okaay
Stranger: I am getting bored
You: same.
You: bye (:
Stranger: by
You: BUT YOU MADE MY DAAAY
You have disconnected.



A turk after SO long<3

2 comments: