Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Dum maaro dum. That sounds wrong. :|

Well I was studying Sociology. && then this song kept playing in my head. Probably because I just watched the movie. But I find the lyrics hilarious xD
For those of you who do not get Hindi, the picture says, uh well I can't literally translate but it means that even the richest of people sit naked on the pot :P so what's the need for society?

& since I was writing about it I thought I'd include my feedback on the movie. Because I have nothing better to do, actually.
So the movie is set in Goa. && its about drugs. There is a police guy, Abhishek Bachan, who used to be a bribe taking, corrupt police officer. && then he lost his family in a car crash because the other driver was stoned & crashed into them. So this is a life changing incident. & he becomes a faithful police guy yadayadaya. Then there is a drug network && innocent people come under pressure, like Bipasha Basu & the other dude whose name I don't know. In the end Abhishek Bachan dies. So do all the drug people. So does Bipasha Basu. Only like 2 people survive. Then there is Abhishek Bachan && Bipasha Basu ka ghosts loitering around Goa :S don't ask me ! :S
Deepika Padukone or however you spell her name comes for 5 minutes but is fucking hot :P
All in all, I don't understand why everyones status on BBM was "Dum maaro dum (Y)" because tbh, I didn't find it very interesting. But then I don't like action & movies where people die. I'm more of the rainbows & butterflies person.
So anyway. If you sat through Tees Maar Khan only cuz of Sheila then trust me, this is a hundred times better. && Deepika Padukone is hot. But I wouldn't give it more than 2 stars on 5.
Now I wanna watch Yogi Bear :D

I should get back to Sociology.
Love,
NJ :D

No comments:

Post a Comment