Sunday, April 17, 2011

The reason why (=

People often ask me what my blog is about. Whether I write life stories or fiction or reviews or what?
I never have an answer for them.
I guess its because my blog if very much like me. Or like any other teenager.
We have thoughts & feelings & emotions & an opinion about EVERYTHING.
We're into music. We're into movies. We're into writing. & photography. & 10 thousand other things.
& my blog just shows all the things that I am & all the things that I do.

Well I'm not a brilliant writer. Though I score fairly well in my English exams at school. I do not use "flowery language" as Sammy puts it. I do not have a wide range of vocabulary & I don't use complex language. My blog is simple. The way I wish life could be.
So I don't have opinons about everything that is happening in the world. Hell, I don't even keep track. I do not have deep knowledge about any one field that I could possibly share with people up here.

Then you might wonder why I created a blog in first place.

Well I needed a place to rant. I could always express better when I wrote. & it is somehow easier if you can share what you have without other peoples opinions affecting what you feel.
Its also always easier to talk to strangers. [This might explain all the time I spend on Omegle :P]
They don't know you well enough to judge. & you don't have to be afraid of consequences.
Though most of the people who read my stuff are people I personally know. The very awesome people in my life :D [as I write this, Vihan has called me thrice to correct my grammar & spelling in previously published posts. Thanks Vee :P]
But the point is, I needed a space. To express myself. & here it is :)

& maybe this should have been my first blog post. explaining what it is about. But I'm sorry, I'm slightly slow :$

Thanks for reading (:
Much love,
xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment