Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Corrrryyyy :D

http://anewskew.wordpress.com/

^ That is my Cory's blog :D Go read. Its the shit. B)
&& Cory thankyou for the post on your blog. Its very flattering :P But we all know that you're the one who tops English & uses big words & writes awesomely :)
You MUST post poems too. You write well (do you like McGuire, Lizzie? HAHHAHA XD). Anyway, I can't rhyme cat with bat. Plus your poems don't have the whole deep meaning & shit. Its just simple & funny & stuff that we can connect to :)
I'm so glad you're finally blogging :D & I still think you should drop the whole i-wanna-be-an-engineer plan & start writing full time cuz you're THAT good :D

Everyone go subscribe to his blog ^_^

Much love,
NJ<3

2 comments:

  1. Thank you So much :D Although there's nothing much up there anyway :P
    Hahah I shall do as you say B)

    You never cease to flatter me. Never.
    Thank you so very much, Auddie. :D

    oh, and I like the font :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anytime, Corrrry :D
    Haha you should post more then xD

    Yes yes. I'm kinda cool like that B)

    YAY Me too :D

    ReplyDelete