Monday, April 11, 2011

Curiosity.

They say we always want what we can't have. All my friends with curly hair want straight hair. The ones with straight hair want curly hair. The ones who are thin want to gain weight. The ones who are fat will do anything to loose weight. The ones who are in school want to go to college. The ones who are in college would kill to go back to school.
They also say that we only realise what we had after it has left has. Like one will miss their curly hair after straightening it. && the thin ones, now fat, wouldn't fit into their old clothes and want to loose weight again. && the ones in school crib about it all the time & cry about it in college.
Its how life works. You work so hard for something but then you realize you were happier with what you had.
But what causes this is curiosity. It kills the cat. && the dogs. && everyone else too.
everything you do in life is because you're curious.
You watch TV shows because you're curious to know how it'll end. You wish for things because you're curious to know how it'll feel once you have them. You live life because you're curious about what your future holds.
But, from personal experience,  I can say that sometimes its just easier to let go. To let it be a cliffhanger. To not provide a neat, tied up ending. To just LET IT BE.
Because somethings just are better unknown. && what you don't know can't hurt you :)

----------------------------------------------------------------------

P.S : Dev. Wherever the fuck you are , I let go. The only reason I was even holding on was because I needed to know the truth. But you're such a horrible person that you disgust me :) && I'm better off not knowing about the filth that exists in the world.
So NO you will not decide what happens of us. && you will NOT come back when you feel like it. &&  you will not hurt me anymore.
I'm taking back my love :)
I'm letting it go.
Goodbye (:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Love,
NJ (:

No comments:

Post a Comment