Sunday, April 24, 2011

That one person :)

Well. I was feeling really low. & I had no one to talk to. Like I often don't. I have 800 people on my facebook. But friends, I can count them on my fingers. & somehow I think thats a good thing. I've been the chick who is best friends with just about everyone, and though its overwhelming, not many people are going to stick around forever.
& people still think I'm that person & that is why it is so hard for them to believe that I'm lonely. Really lonely.

& then I turned to the one person who I know is always there. Maybe everything he ever said to me is a lie. But he makes me feel like I'm the best thing in the world. & I need to feel that way at least one in a while.
So I felt like I was everyones second choice. Not the priority, just an option. & I was getting sick of it. & told that to the one person who made me feel like I was the priority.

& this is what he said to me.

i dont think ur everyones second preference. i know there are a gazillion people out there who admire you but maybe jus dont come out n say it. ur always gonna be a priority to everyone who actually noes you. cuz ur just that awesome.
i bet theres not a single person whos known u n regrets it. if u ask me i think ur the most dignified person iv ever known. n im shit serious here.
as for people who take u jus as on option, they have no idea what theyr missing on. n i believe that u dont even need to bother bout such idiots. some people jus have this tendency to find faults in the most perfect thing too. they jus cant appriciate things as they are. but that doesnt make u any less perfect.
dont u be stupid n let such jobless morons bother you.
u already have many people who love you around you.
so dont let this make u feel low n gloomy. i like the bunny you :)



And this is why, I love him. && a lot of people call me stupid & dumb.
I even heard someone say that I made Dev up because I wanted attention. When although, I did consider the possibility that I have schizophrenia, which I don't think is what people mean, I did not make him up. But what people stopped bothering me a long time ago. Eleanor Roosevelt said - "Great minds discuss ideas. Average minds discuss events. Small minds discuss people."


But that is beside the point. The point is that we all need someone in life. To turn to. For comfort. & sympathy. & No i don't think that I'm the most perfect thing in the world but the fact that someone in the world does, is reassuring. That I'm not a complete waste. It gives me hope. To hold on. && hopefully that someone in your life wouldn't be as twisted as mine :P & so hold on. If not for yourself then for that one person who you mean the world to :)




Much love<3
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment