Sunday, April 7, 2013

Moment of the day

Okay so I know I didn't post one yesterday but I can't force myself to blog it should be inspired so don't judge yes I procrastinate
Okay so today we smoked a joint on the Golden Gate Bridge and lived the fucking California dream and then we were in the car going towards the bay bridge and my friend Tiffany's boy Irving called. Now Irving and Tiffany would totally be dating If he didn't live 4 hours away. So he calls and he's like "I'm in San Francisco! Come see me!" And she's like "no way I'm in San Francisco too!" So we made plans to meet and Tiffany was so excited she lost her voice and so I decided we should roll our windows down and scream "MERRY CHRISTMAS" at random strangers. Some even yelled back. And then we wanted to to pee so we went to a gas station which directed us to a 24/7 laundromat for a bathroom and we sweet talked the laundromat guy to let us pee and he even gave us a brand new roll of toilet paper. Now we're on our way to City Nights. My favorite club in San Francisco. The last time I went it happened to be gay night and I got hit on by a lesbian. Good times.

1 comment:

  1. This is a very interesting post but I'm not sure you've told us, your faithful readers, the "highlight moment" of your day. It is more of a "today's happenings" rather than MOTD. Anyways, keep up the interesting blogging The People are loving the frequent posts!

    ReplyDelete