Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Turks :)


Ever tried talking to someone who doesn't speak the language you do ?
Ever tried speaking to a pervert like that ? I have. Yes I'm rather bored most of the time, && This is hilarious .
The Turks are the best :)
[Notes by me with be in bold :)]


Turk :
yes
have you got a boyfriend
tatlım

Me :
No boyfriend, no.

Turk :
ı havent got a girl friend
ı want your boyfriend [I copy paste it to my friend , he goes like "He wants your boyfriend! DUDE Hes bi !!XP]
my darling

Turk :
;(
Me :
okay? :S

Turk:
:D

[I tell my friend , that I'm talking to a Turkish guy. My friend is like "Pfft. Turks can only make tea". Then I'm like "Dude, Turkish guy asked me out! What do I say?" My friend's like "Ask him if he can make tea" So I Do :D]

Me :
Can you make tea?

Turk :
mee

Turk :
ı can make but

Me :
But?

Turk :
do you like sex

Turk :
yes
ı wait
trus me

Turk :
dont afrid

Me : [In attempt to scare him using big English words :P]
Did you suffer from a traumatic accident which may have adversely affected yur thinking process?

Turk :
ı dont know [What a comeback]
ı usualy sex
ı like sex
you???

Me : [Again trying to scare him]
NYMPHOMANIAC

Turk :
whatttt
soryy
honey

My friend starts a conversation with him .

Friend :
Why are you asking my friend for sex?

Turk:
Me 18 boy.

Friend :
So?

Turk :
18 boy want sex.
:|

Way to go :D
So this isn't against any country. It just shows how funny it can get when people can't communicate. More of these blunders coming up !
Much love<3
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment