Sunday, January 16, 2011

Reality.

The story of my life. Made ridiculously public. So that I don't have to answer any retarded Dev-related questions anymore. This is all that I know. Nothing more nothing less.
&& yes I was incredibly stupid to fall for this whole charade but you don't know him. :)


Noopur Jatania 03 December 2010 at 01:40
Hey Dev :)
I don't know how much time I spent writing this.
&& I don't know if you'll read the whole of it :P But I hope you do :)
First of all, HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEV :)
HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY :)
Now they say , Growing old is mandatory; growing up is optional.
&& your real age seems to be the best kept secret :P
So don't feel bad about getting old :P Closer to being bald (oh whoops. You already are XD) && wrinkles && no teeth (gagagaga) && all that :P
Because 'officially' I'm always going to be the older uglier one >:(

I guess you know what you mean to me.
The most important person in my life.♥
Will always be.
The one whose always been there, never judged. Dealt with me when I was being stupid, or irrational or dumb.
Thanks for being there , Dee.

You're very secretive. Sometimes I feel like I don't you know you at all. && You call me weird. But hey, my favorite color is not white. I don't sleep on the floor cuz I like the cold hard floor against my warm body, nor do I have a rubber duck called Duffy :P
But you're a beautiful person, you are :)
&& today is the best day ever. Cuz its your day :)

I don't know why you keep so much inside. Always have your guard on. But I guess thats who you are. && the whole mysterious thing is pretty hot :*

Us. Funny story. We were perfect together. We were also terrible.
We loved each other too much. Too much of anything is not good I guess. I don't know where that is going to lead to. But you're my best fran Davey. Thats something that'll never change.

Now imma flatter you.
YOU ARE THE MOST AMAZING PERSON I HAVE EVER KNOWN. Period (: [Haha I said period]
You're funny. Astonishingly smart. Uber uber cute. You in Zoe's pink jacket && boots , I'd do you on the road :P
You're understanding. && patient. && calm. && collected. && sensible. Sane. Yeah well. It seems odd to say this to a guy whose been to rehab & military camp && shit. But you are not mental. Or maybe you are. But thats cool. You're perfect , D.
Like perfect seems like an understatement for you. [NO sarcasm. I swear]

So yeah. I'm just blabbering. But thats cuz writing to you is all I can do. I wish I had other ways of showing you. But I don't.
So I wanna let you know, that I love you =)
Best friend , boyfriend, love, everything :) Thats what you were to me. Thanks :)
You're the best friend. The best ex boyfriend. The best everything I ever had.

I may not say this too often. But I couldn't possibly do it without you. && though I act like a bitch, at most times. I never want you to go away.
You mean everything to me , D.
Don't let go =)

I'd say something cheesy like , you were the missing puzzle peice or something. But we both know how bad I am at being cheesy, so lets not go there.
But we didn't fit like pieces of a puzzle. && we aren't exactly alike. Or exactly opposite.
Or stereotyped.
We're different people. Sometimes we agree, sometimes we don't. I think we're normal. But what we have together is one in a million ♥ Its like catching lightning that chances of finding someone like you :)

So basically , I wish you have an AWESOME day :) && a fab fab FAB year ahead :)

Happy Birthday Dee ,
iloveyou =)
Forever&&Always.
xoxo
Dev Dumass 04 December 2010 at 18:27 Report
hey.
idk how much time i'll be spendin writin this too.
so lemme start with the truth. devs is my name. n my entire family history is true. i do live in la with my aunt n nathan. n now theres zoe.
okay so it started off as a small thing which originally had bradley n a few guys behind my name in it. it was jus for some shit they had in mind. tehn idk how u even came in the picture. u wernt even supposed to happen. were supposed to be strangers. but idk. then brad n u started talkin n later me. it was fun talkin to u so i told em people that im takin over this account. they wanted me to shut it soon but n i agreed. every day id tell myself that 'dude jus one more week n then go let go of her' but i couldnt. i kept postponin it one day n then the next. befoee we knew it, already a year had passed n i coulndt do without u. when jus a few months had passed they said it was too late to tell u so i msut jus cut off. i did. but i couldnt stop myself from comin back to u. we knew that u wernt in love with the face cuz he looks like a fag. but still i was too scared to tell u the truth.bradley convinced me ud hate me n id lose u forever. which i knew was gonna happen anyway so i decided to enjoy us as long as we lasted.
then u made plans of comin to nyc in jan. i couldnt be more happy cuz i knew when we'd meet there n ud noe, it would be easier to convince u n apologize face to face. that was the only way i could hope that we stood a chance. so jan was cool with everyone.
a lot a things happened in betwween. i got addicted to u. i jus couldnt do without u. u became like a routine. more n more people in school came to noe bout us. they couldnt believe that a stuck up spolit jerk like me wasnt for a change interested in any other gurl. theyd go like 'dude u havent met her and ur jus 16. you cant be in love' n id go like 'dude. u dont noe her' they knew u got me whipped. i felt good for once not to be known as jock. i was totally into u. into this shit. when the dude shaved off his hair, so did i for fun. people liked it but my aunt knew there was something up. u dont jus randomly enter home with no hair. she thought i was turnin into a skinhead. thats when i was put off to military school. i gave up every drug.
i come back n ur datin kumar. i dint noe how to feel. i mean i was obviously broken cuz i loveu but i was glad uwere movin on cuz that would force me too. n thats wa i needed. to get over you.
i did everything in the books, to get over you. i slept with three gurls i barely noe. but i was back to square one.
it sucked. i couldnt wait for jan n for things to be easier. we guessed bein friends ttill i actually told u verything would be better.
so yea.
i noe you hate me. wish i was dead. so do i. i noe i toyd around with u. but i swear to god, every time id tell u that i love you, i meant it. it was jus the face that wasnt mine. everything that i was, every story that i tole, was true.
ur the most beautiful person in the whole wide world. n i jus royaly screwed things up for u. u gave me everything that anyone could possibly want. u worked ur ass off to make us work. u gave me more chances than anyone could have the patience to. n i blew it all up.
i noe my apologie would mean nothing to u. but thats the only thing i can ask for. u cant forgive me, no one can. i cant forgive me either. i'll hate myself forever for doin this to u.
i wont regret us happening though. cuz it was the best thing that could happen to any one. im jus going to regret not meetin u as me all my life. we could have been the best couple if id have had the balls to come clean. i was too scared. n i pay for that now.
i dont noe what the hell am i ever going to do without u. but i guess thats what i have to do.
i swear i'll never hurt u anymore. i wont come back. i promise. hah for the last time.
i noe ur mad at me. but jus so u noe, if u ever need any help from a jerk of a guy from here, i'll always be there for u.
i promise i'll wait for u till the end. its my turn to wait now. even if im not ur guy, u'l always be my gurl.
iloveyou. always.
but jus please dont say anythin now. i wont be able to read it for quit a bit now. its worse already to lose u on the day i lost the other two most important people in my life.

1 comment:

  1. YU TLK ABOUT YUR LUV LIFE BECOMING 'RIDICULOUSLY PUBLIC' BUT THEN WHY YU POST THIS ON THE INTERNET?

    ReplyDelete