Saturday, May 7, 2011

FINALS D:

Hello :D
Okay, so I know I haven't been posting for a while. Though I don't think I have many 'regular readers' who could have possibly noticed my absence :P
&& I have been posting the daily gossip girl quote. Because well I'm cool & I made 15 of those well in advance xD
But yes. I haven't been posting & for those who missed me, I have my boards starting in 2 days & thus te absence. I usually go to the library in the night to study & sleep during the day. Leaving no time or energy to blog :(
I'm one of those people who doesn't study all year. Heck who doesn't even study 1 month before exams. I mainly study during my exams, pulling all nighters every second day & stuff.
So well, my boards go on till June 1st. After which I'm going to be posting like an obsessed freak ^_^
Wish me luck for my finals :D
I'll try to post often (:






2 comments: