Thursday, June 2, 2011

Dante :)

Yes, everyone who knows me in person will think its retarded to do a post on him. But I haven't posted in forever & well, we had a very intense relationship for over 2 days -.-'

So. Sometimes you meet a person who doesn't impact your life in any way. You'll don't immediately get along. && you'll have absolutely nothing in common. But you see right through him. He puts up this strong, badass image. Or he shows you a softer emotional side. Anyway, you can tell that that is not who he really is. Its just a charade to get attention. To stand out, perhaps.
But as I said, you see right through them. You know that almost everything he is saying is bullshit. But you still happen it all cute. && you wait around for him to text you [whisper in this case]. Or to tell you he likes you. Even though you don't think very highly of this person, something about them attracts you. Makes you adore them. In a very unexplainable way.
I met this guy. He is apparently a free running ninja. Yes yes you can laugh. But he is adorable. & he is funny. & he is extremely selfless & nice. He is also a whore. Who dated 4 people in a span of 4 days but that is all accepted in the world where we met :)
SO this is to Dante. If you ever read this. You made me feel incredibly special for that one week :) Showing me all those secrets :) I remember when I first met you you were invisible [the smoke zombie but eh :/]. Ironic. You're an amazing amazing person & I love you :) Don't change. Imma see you next fall, ninja XD

Anyway.  This post is just to state that sometimes there isn't a reason you like somebody. You just do. & that is the most interesting & fascinating kinda feeling :)
- CandyXx singing out xD

NJ <3

No comments:

Post a Comment