Thursday, April 15, 2010

Love is giving someone the ability to destroy you, but trusting them not to !*

Okay . I don't know if you're out there , somewhere reading this . I don't know who you are . I don't know anything except for the fact that I`m completely in love with you .

Dev, I have no idea why you had to run away . I wasn't giving you shit about calling or being fake .
Which btw, COME ON . You're a fake facebook account, how can you even TRY denying that ?
I was stupid to get into a relationship online, stupid enough to NOT get out of it when I figured you were fake .
Your whole family died , everytime I asked you to call a part of your body broke . Your pictures are Australian , your friends pictures. They are CLEARLY not the same people in all the pictures.
But this is not about that .
This is about how you gave me so much love in the past 7 months , didn't think I was worth the truth && then suddenly, one day , just ran away . Leaving me no way of contacting you .
I`m writing this cuz I HOPE you see this. I told you D, erasing yourself from someones life is not as easy as walking out the door .
Our fingerprints don't fade from the lives we touch - Remember Me .

Its Dear John D :) && I`m NOT Savannah . Imma wait . For the truth && for you .
I still believe in you , in us .
Which is probably VERY stupid of me , but its something I can't really help .
iloveyou Morison :(

No comments:

Post a Comment