Wednesday, April 11, 2012

What if, what if what they say is true? What if there in just one person for you out there. Your soulmate. Or whatever. & what if you're mine? What if we've ruined everything? What if I never find love because I let go of it when I had it. Because I wasn't patient enough? Didn't have enough hope or faith in our love. What if I end up with 20 cats? Cats aren't even very nice. What if, what if in the back of my mind I'm thinking about you on my wedding day. What if you're the one? And there is only one person for each one of us out there? What if I loose you forever? What if one day I need to talk to you and I unblock you and you're not there. What if you need me and try to get to me and find out that I died of tuberculosis or something? What if we lost the thing that people write books about. What if? What if we regret this our entire life? Should I just live with a lie? How is it possible to hate someone so much and still love them to death? What if I'm over-thinking? What if you're the love of my life, but I'm not yours. Why else would you lie, right? Sould I just go away? Should I stay? I don't know what to do anymore.

2 comments:

  1. OHMIGOD =O
    YOU JUST SPOKE MY MIND!!
    I just had a break up, and I did think these things, or should I say, am thinking. I was thinking what if I wasn't patient enough n everything.
    But I think it really was for the best. I think. And I think I know that.
    Err, not really making a lot of sense, am I? =/
    But yeah, what is meant to be,will find a way <3
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't intend to preach or anything,but this post of yours reminded me of this quote from Grey's Anatomy :
    "Nobody has just one soul mate. That’d be such a dumb system. You deserve better.And there is more than one soul mate for everyone…and someone like you? There’d be a line out the door as soon as word got out." :)

    ReplyDelete